Thursday, December 3, 2020

Nothing Different

December has finally come. 
Nothing really change for me. Seriously. 

These two days been feeling like hell. A hell of all. Not doing anything plus with the melancholy weather. Raining crazily. Non stop. 

Living in a fear. Feeling slump. sakit kepala. 

Open job portals but stuck in a middle. Nothing excites me anymore. 
Even this writing has finally become obliged for me to write. 

I wanted to keep it here as angry scribble hoping my anger would go away. 

The more I look into myself, the more i discover how incompentent I am.  Oh shit. 

I talk fast and i hope my worlds also spinning fast so I can quickly see the future me. 

Times tickling around so slowly that I count times to explode really. 

This pandemic has been hard for me. So hard. Made me feel useless all the time. 
Sick sick sick . 


Saya sedang mencari saya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3