Friday, November 6, 2020

MIND CONTROLLING

just before i write this, i wrote something brilliant about age at 25 years old. What would you feel and how you live your life nowadays. 

But it turn out a bit bitter when i found somw quotes which was meant for me sent by my friend. 

It says there, i dont need to be always bitter about life. be happy and it will promotes myself into another brilliant phases. But dont be easy to until someone else can step on you. 

To her thinking, she might think that she helped me by sending the tweets. But me arr struhgling to understand something in the middle of the sentences. 

It is as feel as  i always took life in a bitter way that is why i cannot invite happiness into my life. If it was then,then i should be honest to myself.. i dont like it and she barely only the word bitter that only applies to her. 

Everyday i control my mind to be able to accept my current life despites all those ' kekurangan' and the tweets punched straight into my heart

I am not taking thia life in a bitter way. I am saying i am learning how to control my mind everyday to accept everything. Of course i am trying to be happy. I dont wanna show my happiness on soc media. I mean to show sadness. They should know it regardless.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3