Wednesday, November 18, 2020

UNVEILD YOUR YIELD


 

Many things were unveiled and you started to feel fear.

At that time you were slowly adapted to your struggles,
Then there comes a few more uneasiness.
I wonder is that what life was really meant,
Or I just take it too negatively.
Life is a constant learning process where you will bear those guilty pleasures forever
I tend to take it pessimistically but it is I just can’t help to live without it
It seems when you are in adapted, the more will come.
If others are the same with me, why I don’t see them bursting?
They might try as hard as me, but how did they hide it well?
The face of them was facing hardships, where did they throw it away?
For once I wish somebody would tell me to do,
For once I wish somebody would allow me to lean on.
Again, the insecurities that are inside of me keep questioning,
I am taking it too much and even do nothing.
I try but not so hard
I cry but not too loud
I persuade but not to passionate.
Again, I is the one that needs to blamed on.
I just want everything simple where I can make money constantly, put smile on my face,
Feel the easiness of life even without luxury.
I felt somebody would come and shouting at me.
There is no such thing that you don’t try hard to get.
I am thinking and thinking that doing the work might be easy and steady,
But another me would thinks that as a cheapskate. Fight this insecurities who
Never let my guard down and keep my skin thin as always.
Be in love or be with another half is seems so impossible when you can even figure out your own life.
Assets are not in my list as I still learning to stand up. I am bearing and holding.
I hope my feet can be landed someday and walk further to explore this world. The dreams that I collected, I hope it won’t be furnished along with my spirit intelligence.
Fuck the whole dignity that sucked up. I hope at least, there would be someone grabbed my hand and bring me along to their easy world. Ours might be totally different but i would love to see yours too.
Till that time coming, hope the fire is still burning and keep flames me every day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3