Wednesday, September 23, 2020

MY THOUGHT FOR TODAY

there is some part of me wanna let people know what I have been doing, but I am a human afterall, got insecurities towards other people and try to hid it well too. 

for others whom really remembers me by their heart, despite my things.. i would really share it heartily to them. but for those whom i still not confident enought, I choose to hide it well.

there is nothing to brag on. Just me living my sad life thrilly. 

i am still growing and maturing at times. still learning so many things alone. pardon and forgives me throughout times. 

still learning how to really open my heart sincerely and be open at crucial times. 

slowly i immersed into this timid thingy and it got me suffocated. 

i need somebody to help me. but there is no one. literally no one. everyone has somethings going on in their life. 

Mine would be seen as a piece of crumbles paper sheet which can be unfolded in times.

but i am tired. really tired. Allah please hold me at heart and faith. 

Saya sedang mencari saya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3