Wednesday, August 12, 2020

MATI ITU PASTI DAN DEKAT ๐Ÿ˜ถ✍️๐Ÿ™

 Mati itu dekat dan pasti.  Slowly,  Allah lets me to learn and accept the faith He arranged.  I believed,  He will give me a superpower when the times comes.  What I need to 'usahakan'  and work hard is working on my temper and control it well.  Dear self,  be strong and sturdy.  You live your own lives.  Work Hard and never give up. This life has ups and down so so your life.  If today you are at pit bottom,  rise again and standing again.  Never give up.  Today heard one news about one acquatainces that I know.  He left his family yesterday.  just yesterday I took a morning strolling in front of his house and felt like yesterday I talked to hin regarding our relatives.  Allah,  your power is above everything.  Things happens overnight only when with your incredible power.  Let me and my family be always in your barakah and give his family a strong support Allah.  May he rest in your embrace always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3