Thursday, August 13, 2020

OWN SELF COMPLICATED 😵😖🌡️🔫☠️

Aku sendiri tak clear dengan apa yang aku nak buat masa sekarang.  That is why i just get along with it. Sometimes felt lonely,  sometimes I felt  rimas with people presence.  never crossed my mind that i would want to
understand others.  Me myself pun tak cover habis lagi.  🌡️🌡️🌡️🌡️

Kejap rasa over confident kejap rasa bottomless pit.  Harey betul.  However I am sure about one things that I want in my life and I would never spill it anywhere.  I will just working hard to get it.  Dah dapat,  mula laa tak hargai.  Manusia.  hooman.  kecilkan skop dia lagi.  aku kan tu 😌. 

Tommorow I got two classes and here I am still wondering wondering and ponder about what would happen next.  some people say,  do not overthinking, you might get dissapointed with so many pointless things.  Keep on focussing on what you have now.  

and once Yoongi from Bts said it is okay to live without dream yet.  it will come late or sooner.  We pray to Allah to show us high patient in educating ourself.  

Truthfully,  I am in a process to learn about myself.  Slowly slowly i get to know my own self and It takes me very long to understand parts of me.  So I keep reminding myself to not forget to keep forgiving  myself and be better in the future. 




Saya sedang mencari saya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3