Tuesday, May 5, 2020

KNOWING BROTHER EP35

Lee seo gun, he is not even a famous topstar in Korea, but he is the most admirable memorable  member in knowing brother.

To myself in future, keep reminding yourself does not matter how bigger the obstacles are, you cannot give up no matter what. They are so many people in this world and they are facing hardships just like you do. You need to keep moving on in order to stay.

Reminding those past is not sinful, cherish them. when it is too hard, loosen yourself a bit and release out.

Soo geun comes from poor family just like me. we dont have baby pictures, but my family are feeding us enough loves and warming heart. That is what I missed. i hope myself in the future would never miss out those details.

How mama gave love to my family, how mama took a really great care of us one family after abah passed away. Those lesseon really strengthen me without me knowing.

The most weakest point of me is when my mother is being mentioned. I never know until when she will be with us. her health is slowyly degrading. She have chronic illnesses, I know, the moments given to us is meaningful.

we cannot laid back. the time given is memorable for us to be created together. I hope, I can be a good daughter to my mama. I cannot give her huge money, but I want her to know my loves towarss her is infinity.



what scares me is what I am worries forever. everytime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3