Wednesday, May 6, 2020

FULL

It would never make me hungry again once I start to write.  Life is so memorable.  It teaches you so many things on the exact moment.  The moment you realised about it,  it is either make you blur or added salt into your plate. 

It really took me two or three years to realise aboit flirting and the moment I realise about it,  we parted away.  Born as a weak coward,  of course the courage would be far behind the bar for me to even asking him the truth. 

Learn about life on screen made me tearful enough to beat the table.  In future,  I would just let myself mingle in that surrounding hoping I am not spoiled everything. 

In hope love will find me and blooms once again. 


My language is matter for me to understand.  no for anyone.  I am not writing all of these to impress but only to express.  If you find,  my writing is weak,  you can leave out a comment and pointed out my mistake. 

I would love to improvise.  Just i hope for your understanding to let me expressing myself in this manner.  I am a people with accent,  so writing diaries would drag me into strong accent which is very hard to bear 

So lets we just go with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3