Thursday, December 19, 2019

ANSWER ME ; MEMORIES REPLY 1988

Who are to blames when things are occuring  naturaly pass time.
We are lived in the zone where we were not figured out ourselves
if we were,  we are just a kid adult
The things you are doing now, you might cherished them a lot later
that is why, try to make memories 
friends
i was so thankful they are there when i supposedly need them
i was once rebel and a fool
not knowing what their presence meant to me
A lot of things happen, yet you just realised sooner.
We are not the one who to blames
we are not the one who are fools that times
bunch of people waits till these days to spur out this story
reminded a lot but you refused to went back
only the sweetest memories remained
Friends, kind people, and loves were so warm that it is hard to grab and hold them nowdays
while you still can strengthen and took a good care of it, why dont give it all.
thanks for making me  reminisce my history and help me cry a  river
it helped released me a lot and make me believe that things are gonna get better sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3