Sunday, December 29, 2019

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED ; ATOK ❤

Today, As I go scrolling through Facebook,
One korean movie caught me up
I even dont know the title
I watched it diligently
The story remind me a lot towards you
Grandma Gye Chun resembles you a lot
Suddenly, I remembered our old memories
How you were taking care of me when I was sick
You warm soft hand rubbed my stomachache away
I am regretting one thing
I am not regretting at the same time
I guess I am a human anyway
When you moves getting so slow,
I still cannot figured out the things that will happen
Many people tell me to be ready
I said boldly I am ready
Little did I knew you would be missed like this
I pray so that you stay in better place
Many people told me you were kind
You did a lot of good deed to be remembered
I am proud having you as my grandma in my life
I love you
I'll lead a good life
Thank you for you good advices
Rest well lovely person that sincerely love me after my mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3