Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A STAR TO REMEMBER

She really left us when we ready
But still no one can halt the tears from falling down
The world that distinguish us now are different
No more squirm of yours
No more of your tears falling down due to pain
No more of your voices asking us to feed you
No more of your folks stories
No more of your angriness and sulking voices

However Star, 
I am certain about one thing, 
that you are gonna smiles everyday, 
that you are gonna be happy everyday,
that you are gonna feel blessed everyday
that you are gonna feel healthier at there,
that you  will risen up as one good and polishedvoices

I am the one who is uselss to say sorry and thank you at the same time
I am 

Thank you so much for presented in my life
Thank you so much for giving birth to my precious star
I love you Atok 

Al Fatihah (2509190400Jumaat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3