Thursday, October 17, 2019

THE MORNING HAS COME

I woke up to sweet imaginary in the morning
I ask the Lord to give me feels this sweetness even for a minute
The happiness are just written for me to feel
Only for a second
The rough day ahead seems do not want stop in the middle of the way
I take things easy but not carelessly
I tend to care more about what make me happy
I slipped into deep down my heart first than others
I prioritize me first but not neglect others
The 'give and take' I am practise in my life seems 
Getting me a good feedback
Life seems valuable to me  these day
Not produce thousands in a months
Not beautiful in your eyes
But still make it to live till today 
With a slight smile which soon to be the happiest and a very satiesfied smile



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3