Friday, November 1, 2019

SHINING STAR THAT ALWAYS SHINING

Marked one week
We have been left behind
We have been living in different world
Nothing much has changed since then

As you always told us to be ready
It seems we are ready all the time
You left with so much beautiful stories and seeds behind
We shall take a good care of the memories
I lose one spot to be kind 
The spot that sometimes and always I ignored
I am sorry and I am not sorry

I love you with all of my heart
No one can tells me not to
My love for you is pure

I am regret for not showing my love properly
I am regret for not telling you how much I care for you
I am regret for only showing it through action
I am regret only saying I love you once
I am sorry for that

I shall continue to show you my love through Doa
I know it will reach there
The place you are staying right now 
I love you as always 😊

Al Fatihah : My Grandmother 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3