Wednesday, September 16, 2020

TODAY YOU SHOULD SMILE MORE

I wanted to be careful about everything. I wanted to write about nicest things or hardest things ever happen. Today is an exception day where I manage to escaoe from those filthy feeling. 

Come on spare me. at least for once. I only felt happy at this day . Seldom on the other day. So i thought to myself i should smile more and cherished today as it was wonderful day ever happen in my life. 

went to workshop to fix motorcycle seat and have some talk to their family. i manage to share my feeling and smile with them and they also share their thought and feeling regarding my problem. I know they are from a good family as they also make a pray for me even when we are from different religion. 

these day i felt too down that i can even smile on small thing happens. Alhamdulillah. thanks to Allah for those feeling. this are not gonna last longer but i want to cherished it forever. Terima Kasih Xie xie ni Yar motor. 


Saya sedang mencari saya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3