Wednesday, September 9, 2020

ANGRY

Been wanting to update since previous Sunday but it got delayed for some reasons. BIG lazy was a part from the reasons. Today, I heard some shocking story where a famous personal assistant died due to appendiks (sorry for the wrong spelling to lazy to even google it). 

i used to hate him, and i unfollowed him since. but when suddenly hearing the  news about he  is passing away, it strucked me a lot. 

anytime without any reasons, even without any DIL we can still be dying. That is Allah's power.He  takes whoever He loves more and when someone died, it was a lesson for us who are still living on his Earth. 

And today also I encounterred two small kids who always gets on my nerve. I cant let a day without yelling thanks to their behaviour. I am really not into a naughty kids. I hate them the most on this world. Sound immature but i dont care. I cant deal with their 'meminta-minta' attitudes and their sikap yang suka menyusahkan aku. 

I dont like it. And their mom of course would always took on their sides. I really dont like it. 
they are super annoying when they always asks for ridiculous questions and asking free things when I am try to sell ice  cream. 

Hell yeah, i sell ice cream. one two times still can be  considered and it was my last courtesy to treat them but not everytime they come. Stupid. Annoying. Ridiculous. 

I dont like it like that. stay away from me before i yell you out one more time. 


Saya sedang mencari saya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3