Sunday, August 9, 2020

OUT OF ANGER 😟😤💣

When it comes to be lovable and be kind i can do it. But sometimes I need to tell things right. Love also comes with a hatred. Even toward someone you loved. It is not necessarily being called a toxic relationship but it is really toxic the time you felt anger. What made you patient? How was your life that you can really acts out of the context. Till today I still never met someone who are tsundere even after life did them dirty. 

Good background comes from surrounding. if you have a good surrounding, it is not weird at all to be kind, nice and soft. blame me and debate me. So that I know i am wrong. 

If I were to think about something else and compare with someone else. i already be mad and a crazy girl. So I would like to ask to you too never discuss about it if you don.t have any solution  to that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3