Monday, August 10, 2020

0030820~WRITE ON THIS DAY 📅📚✏💯


A week has passed and still I am here stay. I told one of my friend about what I felt, she understood cause she has the same pace as me.She prayed to me. She also posted something for her and for me to see. I always encounter that. Someone been asking Aiman Azlan an influencer about their life, why is it not at same pace with other? strictly, Aiman said do not compare your life to other. It is their life and you got yours too. So be it dont cry. The one things always make me wonder is never other elses. MONEY.CHIEN. I still have things to pay and I wanna live out my life. I am afraid I am comfortable. I dont want the feeling living out my life overcome my duty as a daughter. However at the same time, I dont want to degrade my life into bottomless pit and doing nothing. If we were to say about enough, I have it enough. For breathing I have it all. rice clothes fav foods. All are prepared but the adult me want to plan something more bigger in the future. The flames slowly turn into a small light. I hope it is still standing and burning out no matter what. I am a human after all. try to fit in and adapt is really a struggles. Day by days becoming slower and maybe I could even die tommorow. Doing same things for 3 years now starting to make me looks pitiful and scarier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3