Friday, May 8, 2020

TIRED SMILE😢💖

As I was scrolling down my gallery,  I clicked 5 pictures with mama's figure.  She was right after her treatment. I forced her to smile for my camera as I wanted to cherish it forever.  

Then she give me smile and I quickly captured it right away.  Today,  as I opened up gallery, i saw the picture thoroughly.  I started to cry.  The smile that she gave me is none other however a pain tired smile but full of warm loves.  I cried.  

Mama,  this whole times, terima kasih for being my mama.  We lacked a lot but that are what make we cherish and love each other more.  

I love you and always sorry.  

Your lacking daughter.  I wish i could do more and be a really filial daughter towards you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3