Friday, January 10, 2020

SELF MANAGEMENT 😠😡😢😯😂

When I sad, I never got the answer to all my querries. When I sad and mad, I never manage to fell good inside.Later on, I realised that Allah answered at most right time. Even during the querries being answered, I still was not convinced.

It was in an evening, so suddenly I felt that was happenned because of this, this was happenned because of that. Just like that, my questions got answered. I admit, it was never easy waiting but it was worth to wait for it. You will feel a peace satisfaction towards yourself.
In the meantime, Just do whatever you can do to sooth out yourself in a good way.

People just need many reflections moment in their life. so that they will gain courage and positivity from that. Nobody was perfect and nobody is ever dying before their trying to be perfect. only that, we need to chill out and handling ourself more better regard times. self reflect as me myself pun kelaut sometimes. just do whatever you want to do but always in a good manner and never give up. Letih itu biasa, bila letih p la segar angin org kata. you yourself is your first priority before other. you cannot love others before loving yourself. that what is matter. care about your mental health, care about yourself. depression can be treated, if you give yourself chances. Peace  😊

It happen to anybody. Either it is dark moment, sad moment, miserable moment, financial problems moments, you named it. It is happen to anybody. So dont feel sad and cheer up yourself. They got level of hardness, you destroy them by twisting the plot to smile. 

Hence be proud being you and be nice.
Again, I need to remind to you that are reading this, it may sounded so narcissistic, but being a narcissist for a couple of minutes to make you feel good innerside is not wrong at all. 😉 Sending millions loves and smiles to you. WINKS too 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3