Sunday, December 29, 2019

LAST WRAP

As end of year is near, 
I bet everyone would make up their mind to build new desires, motto for life..
I bet also everyone would wanted to do better next year
As I am on different phase than everyone else, 
I wanted to specially praise myself for enduring all the pain and embraces all the laugh and funs.
Things are brighter when you looks at it with the light
To find the light, you yourseld need to light it on.
As there are pains, I would not forget the joys
The joys that brought me to standing up untill today, 
The joys that keep restrain me from giving up
Thanks mother I love you so much
I dont have resolution as it is keep changing everytime
Just wanted to bear everything and face it more calmly.
  • Burst are just bursting ; once you reflect upon it, it is a lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3