Sunday, November 3, 2019

SPOTLIGHT

I told my heart to be ready
for certain things
I told my heart not to be petty
for many things
I told my heart to always changing
for good things
I told my heart to be calm
for the things that always made me angry
I told my heart to accept everyday
the way life it is

I forgot the things like
I need to feed my brain first
I need to improve myself first
I need to install life knowledge more
I need to interact more ( even if I do not want to)
and what most important is
I forgot to let myself rest first

I am a way too force myself until it is exhausted, 
But we always have ways and choices
 took life simply but in an alert mode

Told myself it is okay to rest for while
Told myself never push myself too hard
Told myself to should not constraint everytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3