Sunday, November 3, 2019

ON THE FOOT

The nobody stories seems to attract more hatred from anybody
The misunderstood intentions probed out 
I cannot look up anymore

I am not mean harm
Never wanted to show off
Never wanted to compare as I always on the poor side
When the wrath burst out, it appears me as a bad person
I do not mind
When the wrath burst out, it appears me as someone who is full of hatred
I still do not mind
When the wrath burst out, it appears me as someone who is full of revenges

I try to hold up
I am a human, 
Your words lingers in my mind
Knives into my heart
I could not help but to feel angry
I could not help but to rebel
It dragged me into a foolish
It dragged me into a petty
I would not get it back
as the wrath did grow and burst

as I felt the unfairness which made me into ungrateful person
I am a human 
and I am fighting with myself 
but others are involved just to complete the story as whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3