Tuesday, November 24, 2020

TALK SHIT

Been reading a lot about life quotes which has been telling you to stay firm and lead you into several ways to steer your life problems. hell of the day, i hate myself to bring myself upon this.

i talk back as they are not merely the solutions i need to. but when i read it twice i started to understand the  deep meaning. so why would the first brain of me would defend upon it so negatively. 

guess that is just me. being me is tired but being me able to see it through  after sometimes really peace me out for awhile. even usually i felt suck at most times.

i need to tell myself to see this in a diff way not like the first you time you see it. 



" h you to Saya sedang mencari saya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3