Monday, March 2, 2020

Memories 🗻

i seem to forget everything I had went through that why, writing is one thing that i must keep be doing to flashback all my memories. But i never decided to hang on my past. I just want to cherish them the way they were. 

I am not sad and I am not too proud. I want to compliment myself for hang in those moments which I would regarded as hard and terrified. Regardless of that, there is none of the days I would like to end my life miserably and there is none of the day that I feel I am the most pitiful. thanks memories 🌼

Just as a rememberance; in 2019 I mostly be doing online business through Instagram and from that, I could furnish myself into a marketer. Never thought I have such talent 😂. Even it is not much, they are still memories I want to cherish forever !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3