Friday, January 31, 2020

💟🏡

What I did today, I want to record it as much as I can, I think I would love to see me back then in the future.

I want to feel it on my own, is there any regretment left in myself? 
I thanks people for coming into my life even they are just passerby. I learnt a lot from people and by seeing others people do, I slowly started to understand myself more. Now I can differentiate myself with others. I feel grateful as Allah still give me ways to thinks and willingness to improve better, even sometimes and usually I felt anxious.

There is a wisdom said in Islam, they say maybe the one thing you dont want is good for you and one thing that you really wanted is bad for you. Only Allah knows the secret better than you. I am easily persuaded by situation. I am not straight, I am just putting myself in that shoes for my own benefit at mind. when I feel like I can understand them, I would give em a face, but when it is not, there is no way they could reach it either. I blocked the way already.

 Sometimes, I felt sorry towards the people that really care for me, but I cant help myself to think, People are not always in a good shape, they float and wave too, if it is always in the same way, they will crashed it once someday. So, be prepared but loose and lenient. 

1 comment:

  1. Wish only good things to happen. Thsedays, rarely people will read but you still need to get the hang of it. Be well always. Allah always there.

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3