Thursday, October 3, 2019

TALAM 3 MUKA

The three human faces theory is definitely true and it is kinda annoying that you need to feel wrong to yourself when in different situation.

  Human are said to have three different faces. When you are with your family, friend and your own self, your faces and behaviour would be totally different.

I hate that I need to hate myself after sometimes. I meant, it was me, the same me, even though there are 3 faces I had showed to.

I had rather not wanted to blame myself but I can not run from common stigma that says; when it is wrong, is wrong!

Dear self, pat your shoulder and it is okay to be yourself at different times, and what most important, it is never okay for you to take all the blames.

That is yourself by the way. You should be proud of it.


You are counted as feelingless, emotionless when you are not expressing yourself.

TALAM 3 MUKA SIGNING OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana leave komen :D
Ilebiuuu la <3